Uncover seven household products you most likely have within your house which make great hacks for additional smart & efficient sewing. Have more sewing tips & methods, classes on the web, patterns and inspiration at Bluprint 👉https://bluprnt.co/2ktovKs
DIY Sewing Hacks and Tips
1. Washers and cans are actually excellent pattern weights.
2. Use kraft paper for pattern drafting, copying and modifying.
3. Use tweezers to seize difficult threads and accelerate seam ripping.
Bestseller Household Items on Amazon
4. Dental floss is effective when gathering.
5. Use chopsticks to show corners thoroughly.
6. Wooden spoons can be used a small seam roll.
7. Soap is definitely an easy marker for transferring patterns.
What exactly are your top DIY sewing hacks and tips? Tell us within the comments!